Taptuk taught mystical ways to Yunus Emre in my list within twenty years. Yunus Emre had to wait to write wise lines for a long time. When Taptuk said “It is time for you to live”, Yunus started to write his famous poems and became famous all over Anatolia. When Taptuk died, his body was buried in this village. His tomb has been visited for thousands of years.
Beautiful Quotes From Yunus
1. Why do you fear death? Do not be afraid, you exist eternally.
2. Please tolerate the creature, because of the Creator.
3. Let’s love, be loved, this world is left to nobody.
4. I have a great eye on an ant.
5. Knowledge is knowing yourself.
6. There is no one without trouble in the world. Sigh of anyone who is in trouble will not stop.
7. Paradise, which they call heaven, a few mansions and a few huri. Give them to anyone who wants, I need you.
8.O Allah, bless Muhammad, light our grave, the night I reached the grave.
9. Let go of the selfishness. Don’t be faraway from love. Let the heart be filled with love. Look at the being tolerant …
10. Dervish Yunus, they tell you not to say anything.
Do you want me to die?
11. Either take my hand and raise me or complete my arriving. You made me cry so much. Make me smile. Come and see me what love made me.
12. I did not come to fight, I have something to do with love …
13. The world is a lie brother, the world is a lie! Is there anything eternal in the world? Property is a lie, possesion is a lie. Go and linger around.
14 the fate of that who becomes prosperous with cruelty is terrible.
15. Don’t break your friend’s heart; There is no master to repair. Don’t wither heart flower; There is no pitcher to irrigate.
16. Bliss of patience stays eternal. Patience gets its share.
17. If You Don’t Want To Say “I WISH” One Day In The Future, Choose 3 Things Right! Your wife, Your job, Your friend.
18. A person who makes no mistakes is a person who does nothing. And the biggest mistake in life is to think of yourself as faultless.
19. Knowledge is knowing knowledge, knowledge is knowing yourself, if you do not know yourself, that will be such an idle education.
20. There is a me inside myself.
21. Forbear the created, for the sake of the Creator.
22. I will neither rejoice nor be satisfied with presence. I am consoled with your love; I need you, you
23. We came to the market from the mother’s womb, we bought a shroud and returned to the grave.
24. Whoever is worried about the world has as much trouble as the world …
25. If you cannot enter a garden, Don’t stop and watch. If you cannot make a heart, do not break it down.
26. No matter how high the mountains are, the road passes over them.
27. Skill is to see the beautiful, to unravel the mystery of loving. Everyone should know that; The greatest worship is to be able to love.
28. Be truthful and never mind what they think. But do not forget that; You are the right person as long as you don’t think you are anything.
29.The sentences are true if you are true,
30. Truth is not found if you are crooked.
31. Lovers do not die, they are animals that die.
32.What is the world would have as much trouble as the world
33. The body dies, not soul.
34. A man who cannot fall in love is similar to a tree without fruit.