- 350 gramsbeef mince
- 300 gramslamb mince
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon ofchili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ofred pepper paste
- 1/2 bunch ofparsley
- 2 tablespoons ofoil
Apply some oil or tail fat on the grill for a more delicious kebab.
Put a tray under the grill, the fats will flow down.
Fan ovens may dry the meat. So use a static one.
How to make an Adana Kebab?
- Dice the onions. Filter the water.
- Crush the garlics and mix them with the onions. Mix the lamb mince and beef mince and blend it with the garlic-onion mixture.
- Add chili pepper, black pepper and red pepper paste in the mixture
- Add the oil. Chop and add the parsley.
- Rest the mixture for 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Apply some oil, tail fat or butter on the grill.
- Heat the oven (200°C)
- Put the meat on flat skewers.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
If you wish, you can enrich the meal by putting onions, tomatoes, green peppers and thinly-sliced eggplant on the grill. If you put lavash on the meat when it is almost cooked, the lavash will absorb the oil and enhance the flavor.