In order for foreigners to acquire Turkish citizenship:
• Having the power of age and discrimination according to their own national law and Turkish laws if they are stateless,
• continuous backward from the date of application to reside in Turkey for five years,
• demonstrate the behavior that decided to settle in Turkey
• Not having any diseases that pose a danger to general health,
• Have good morals,
• They can speak Turkish sufficiently,
• Anybody is obliged to ensure the livelihood of himself and to have the income or profession.
• They should not have any obstacle in terms of national security and public order.